Sunday, November 22, 2009

Bali at Kuta Beach and Seminyak

Day 2 at Kuta Beach and Seminyak. By lunchtime, Neo Chian send me to Bali Rani hotel ( rp910,000 ) to stay for a night while I await for Michelle and grand daughter Patrice to join me the following day. Smacked right into the heart of Kuta beach, hotels are almost full. Bali is now back to biz as can be seen by the sunbathers and the shoppers tronning the malls, pubs and eateries.


Day and night activities are plentiful . Exotic and natural with Bali's culture in every little kampongs, town and villages, tourists are back in droves.



Pic left shows band at Hotel Bali Rani lounge.
Pic Below : Seminyak Michelle booked a townhouse apartment, double storey bedroom, for only rp 900,000. From Kuta beach to Seminyak is a short 15 minutes and the best way to reach all these places if you're alone is to use a motor cycle. You don't need to know how to ride - just like me using my rider to take a picture for me.



Beach at end of Jln Double Six is a popular resort area for the sunbathers. Just 20mins walk from my Townhouse apartment, you get to shop around cheaply and go for a " Nice Tan "



Picture shows Michelle and Patrice joining me for a dinner at Connie's sister-in-law's restaurant.

No comments:

Post a Comment